We are always looking for friendly, eager, hardworking people to join our awesome team of professionals! If you are interested in applying
- We need a dust free environment to operate
- In our tool bag you’ll find hammers, screw drivers, saws, power tools, lights, blades, brushes, rollers, booties, paper, plastic, cleaning supplies, the list goes on and on.
- If a drywall guy has done a bad job, or a spackler hasn’t honed in his craft yet, who has to fix it, you guessed it, the painter.
- Carpenters want to make a million holes in trim, that’s okay we will fill it
- If we are finished in a room is it really done? What happens after the flooring company, or the cleaners come in.
- But silently we take pride knowing this, knowing we are the true craftspeople, knowing that the client will only see our work, our work is what really matters.
- You are detailed oriented
- Get satisfaction out of the little things
- Can zone out and just go to town
- Absolutely love the transformation process that painting provides
- Fill out the indeed application
- We will review that application and possibly send you our in-house application at JobsForPainters.com
- We may just call you in for an interview”
- Respect, Accountability, Achieve More, Be Proud, & The Little Things
We are looking for experienced painters and powerwashers. But even those without a ton of experience are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Experience: painting: 2 years (Preferred)
Location: Ambler, PA 19002 (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License (Mandatory)
Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Tips
Work Location: Multiple locations
Labor type: Construction
Typical start & end time: 7AM – 3:30PM
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Your Potential Career Outlook
The Best Painter Jobs in Montgomery County PA and Bucks County
If you’re a painter looking for employment opportunities, then you need to consider Militello Painting. We have painter jobs that stretch across the Montgomery County PA and Ambler PA area. You’ll receive plenty of benefits from being a part of our team. Here’s what you need to know about our employment opportunities in Jenkintown and Bucks County PA.
Militello Painting covers several service areas in PA. Some of them include:
- Montgomery County PA
- Bucks County
- Ambler PA
- Several others
If you don’t mind helping people across these areas, then you may be exactly who we need for our jobs!
While you may be looking at painter jobs in Ambler PA and Bucks County PA, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re looking for the same kind of jobs that we offer. When you work at Militello Painting, you can expect two main types of jobs. We have painting jobs and power washing jobs.
In particular, our painter jobs revolve around interior painting. We expect our employees to be able to give high-quality service and understand the difference between interior and exterior paint. Because we’re working inside of people’s homes, it’s also important that you’re able to handle customers according to the standards we uphold at Militello Painting.
Because we’re being allowed inside of people’s homes, we design to treat them like our own.
Along with our painting jobs, we also offer power washing jobs. Our power washer jobs are held outside. As such, you’ll need to be comfortable working during hot summer days and a chillier fall season. Our power washer jobs typically involve cleaning siding, windows, and roofs. In that regard, you’ll need to be comfortable with handling equipment at high heights.
While having experience is always a bonus, if you have prior experience handling customers or working on the exterior of a home, then you may also be an excellent candidate. Militello Painting is the best at what they do. That’s why our painter jobs hiring seeks employees who are able to carry our name and the quality of service that we provide in the area.
If you’re considering our painter jobs hiring or power washer jobs, then you can be sure that you’ll be given the training that you need. We support all of our employees with the care that they deserve.
Work with the Best
If you want to work at a company that gives its best and provides high-quality service, then apply with us today!